Sur ce poste, votre candidature est transmise directement à l’entreprise qui recrute. Elle se charge de la sélection et de la réponse aux candidats.
Êtes-vous prêt pour un nouveau défi ?
CWD is the #1 brand in French saddlery and partner to the world's top riders including McLain Ward,
Kent Farrington, Sam Walker, Hyde Moffat, Mac Cone. With the growth of our cutting-edge technology in
the 2Gs saddle we are currently looking for additional Sales Representative to join our CWD Sales teams
in the U.S. or in Canada.
Do you enjoy working in an international environment ? At CWD, we offer you the opportunity to
work for a dynamic, market leading saddlery company with expertise in crafting custom saddles and
tack. Thanks to our training institute, you will gain knowledge relating to saddle fitting, leather, horse
biomechanics and sales.
• Become the most talented expert in sport saddles within your territory
• Develop and manage your customer base independently (Amateurs, Trainers, Pro-Riders Barns)
• Represent CWD at international and local competitions
• Create a unique experience for clients through your knowledge and best-in-class customer service
Ce poste est fait pour vous si
• At least one successful experienced in field sales (record and reference will be asked)
• You have a clean driving record
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Full knowledge and understanding of English riding industry and horseshows
• Strong organizational skills and are a mature, independent and dynamic person
• You are a passionate rider that understands equine health care and sport expectation
• The travel bug and enjoy being on the road!
CWD is one-of-a-kind in the equine industry! Our successful employees stay with us many years!
• Following a ramp-up period*, you will receive a fixed salary and unlimited commission
• You will also have a company car + a gas card + iPhone and IPad.
• We offer personal health
• If you are still riding and competing, we can ride in a custom demo saddle
• We offer a competent, supportive and caring leadership with frequent visits and team meetings
CWD offers you a career in sales with lots of interaction with customers and their horses.
Visit our website: www.cwdsellier.com
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent Contract
*Ramp-up period, base + commissions:
Year 1: $50K+ &CWD benefits
Year 2: $60K+ & CWD benefits
Year 3: $70K+ & CWD benefits