Ce qu’on va accomplir ensemble
Our company is world-renowned for designing & developing the world’s leading systems to monitor critical Infrastructure around the world. Our equipment is used to monitor dams, mines, bridges etc and we help our partners to ensure the infrastructure around us is fit for purpose and ultimately, making the world a better and safer place to live.
Involved in a variety of applications including flagship projects like Grand Paris and HS2, we have exciting and ambitious growth plans and our goal is to be become the most widely adopted infrastructure measurements automation hardware and software platform in the world.
In this context, we are looking for someone who will be an expert in Infrastructure monitoring applications and will be responsible to help our partners and customers achieve their goals primarily in France but also across the EMEA region.
Reporting to the European Sales Manager, you will manage and develop a portfolio of infrastructure customers in France and other European countries, depending on business opportunities.
Your main tasks :
- Advise technically-savvy customers on the use of our solutions
- Develop strong relationships with our business partners
- Maximize our presence with existing accounts
- Win new business in the infrastructure monitoring industry.
- Guarantee quality service to all your customers
This challenging position will give you the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. You will be involved in the entire sales cycle, from pipeline construction to closing transactions.
The European dimension of your responsibilities means that you will be required to travel within the UK, as well as to other countries depending on business development and opportunities.
Ce poste est fait pour vous si
- You have solid technical sales experience (minimum 3 years) in a technical environment, ideally with an international background.
- A background in civil engineering / Infrastructure monitoring would be an asset.
- The most important thing for us is your motivation, your desire to contribute to our company project and your strong learning skills.
- Fluency in English and French is required.
Our corporate culture encourages the development of our employees and good relations between colleagues. If you, too, want to take pride in contributing to projects that have meaning and real impact, join us!
* Competitive package
* Induction program including a visit to our US headquarters
* Numerous benefits from day 1!
* Hybrid / flexible work policy
* Excellent career prospects (managerial or international position)
* Possibility of acquiring shares in the company