Ce qu’on va accomplir ensemble
Our company is proud to represent the best american, european and french studios in the world to manage their non theatrical screenings on Bluray, DVD or digital with or without entrance fee.
With a catalogue of more than 12 000 titles available, we help bring movies to everyone and legalize screenings, whatever the context or the audience (outdoor screenings, associations, campsites, hospitals, schools and universities and more…).
We are looking for our new team member ! If you are passionate about the movie industry and you intend to play a key role in an international environment, this opportunity is made for you !
As a Business Development Manager, you are responsible for researching and validating future partners for the company : equipment partners capable of distributing feature films and TV series from the most prestigious studios.
On a daily basis, you will adress equipment partners and digital solutionsintegrators (multimedia content) to create and enable new partnership opportunities
📍 Your main mobility : France and Europe
Your main missions will be to:
● Develop and overview the setting up of new equipment partners
● Conduct market research and select the relevant technical partners
● Canvass new AV providers while attending conventions, events and fairs
● Identify key decision makers and their objectives in terms of entertainment
● Build customer loyaltyand strong relationships with key players and retain existing partners
● Prepare packages / quotes / pricings, organize the technical reviews and negociate the partnerships
● Be the interface and key contact during the integration process of the new partners
● Present business reviews enhancing the results of the partnerships
An very well crafted integration path will help you get familiar with everything you will need to feel rapidely at ease (products and solutions trainings, presentation of the technical prerequisites, visit of our IT, marketing and support fonctions in our Headquarter in St. Louis, Missouri – USA)
The position includes regular travels (75% of your time) in both France and international (Europe and USA) for conferences, meetings and fairs.
Ce poste est fait pour vous si
We are looking for a very entrepreunarial person who knows how to create and initiate opportunities, structure its prospecting methodology, set up an action plan to find new partners, develop a network and build strong long term relationships.
You already have a significant experience in B2B software or technical solutions sales.
A good understanding and approach of technology will be key to master the standards of the industry!
🇺🇸 An excellent level of English is mandatory : you will work in a very international environment with teams and/or customers based and from both USA and Europ, with English contents...
The position requires an appetence to and ease with the digital tools (CRM: Salesforce, DRM, etc…). Team work is key, and we expect you to be proactive, mobile and available for regular trips.
You will find a strong, nice and friendly team ! You will work in a very pleasant environment and will have a lot of autonomy in your missions.
Conditions & more :
● CDI / Permanent contract, executive status
● Attractive Package (basic salary + variable)
● Business Visa card
● Pass Navigo 100%
● Xmas week off on the company
● Day off on he week of your birthday !
● Movie exos
● Excellent coverage of complementary health insurance