Ce qu’on va accomplir ensemble
Our Group delivers digital solutions, services, consulting & infrastructure to a global market.
Our global team includes 350+ of the best software engineers, developers, project managers and consultants in the business, and are spread across 17 countries. We are listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange, and our headquarters is in Oslo. Our customer relationships are based on deliveries of high quality over several years,
In that context, We are looking for new employees in one of our Business Areas, the group's Business Services.
This is a Business Area specializing in implementing business-critical solutions for companies worldwide. We simplify the path to success for our customers by implementing, integrating, supporting, and maintaining the entire digital business landscape with an ERP system as the core engine. We integrate the ERP system with our self-developed solutions and other market-leading systems, such as Power BI and Hypergene, to give customers full control, efficiency and insight into their business.
About the role and you
This role is suitable for those who have a strong interest in sales and business development. You are motivated by mastering complex sales, characterised by extended sales cycles and multiple stakeholders.
As a Business Development Manager within Arribatec Business Services, you will be responsible for attracting new customers and developing your customer portfolio, including leverage your network of C-level relationships to secure new business.
Naturally, you are a go-getter, with good communication skills and a service attitude. You are comfortable with sales via phone, Teams and physical meetings. The day-to-day work includes interacting with different types of people, and you have to enjoy working on several projects at the same time, partly because you are motivated by succeeding as part of a team.
- Responsible for Enterprise Sales of Services and Products
- Identify & proactively drive new business opportunities
- Maintain and develop customer relationships
- Be responsible for your own budget, and contribute to the team's joint budget
- Meet and exceed signing quota and revenue targets
- Manage all phases of the sales process
- Act as the primary contact for selected customers.
- Participate in various events/marketing events
- Contribute to opening opportunities for other Business Areas/Areas of Expertise
- Mentoring and support for your colleagues
Ce poste est fait pour vous si
- Relevant Bachelor's degree/Master's Degree
- Experience can make up for lack of education
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience and documented results in sales (preferably B2B)
- Sales results and characteristics can compensate for experience
- Strong written and verbal communication in English, Spanish would be a plus.
- The ability to master all phases of the sales process
- Experience with SaaS solutions is an advantage
- Knowledge within our field of expertise, ERP is an advantage
What we offer :
• A generous and inclusive work environment with enthusiastic and passionate colleagues
• Strong professional environment and competent colleagues
• Exciting customer projects
• Great self-development opportunities and the opportunity to influence
• Opportunity to become part of a knowledgeable, inclusive and solid organisation
• Great flexibility when it comes to working hours and workplace
• Competitive conditions and good insurance schemes